Monday, June 25, 2007

Ooh, Fun Game, Fun Game!

Foxy, my favourite Vain Cookie, has absolutely insisted that I play this game.

I get to pretend that I have $5000 (USD, I assume) to spend at Bergdorf Goodman. This is my loot. By the way, I overspent on my budget by $71, but I don't care. I always overspend my budget.

Diane Von Furstenburg wrap dress, $495
























Chloe Handbag, $1635
























This entire outfit by Stella McCartney; top $395, pants $595
























Jimmy Choo boots, $885























Anna Sui dress, $541
























Jimmy Choo sandals,$525























I'm exhausted. I'm going to virtually model all of my new stuff, and then wake up from my lovely dream. Good night!

p.s. I made the pictures too big, so they're kinda blurry, but it's late and I don't care. Much.

p.p.s. Everything is beautiful, flattering, and in my perfect size. This is MY dream, remember?

2 comments:

Foxy Renard said...

Yes, everything was flattering in my dream too. And I had a 36" inseam.

I love Fantasyland.

Your loot is delicious.

Irene said...

Sweet loot! I particularly love the boots and the Anna Sui dress